Providing individual, couples and family counseling to adults and children.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Individual Counseling
- Couples and Family Counseling
- Children's Counseling
- Parenting Support
- Behavioral Interventions for Children and Adults
- Therapies for Depression and Anxiety
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Meditation and Yoga
- Wellness and Positive Growth
We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapies for depression and anxiety to parenting support, couples counseling, yoga therapy and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our clients' individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
- Initial 20 minute consultation: Free
- Initial Assessment (60 min): $175
- Individual session(45-50 min): $145
- Couples/Family session (60 min): $175.00
- Homebased, consultation, educational and other services: $175.00/hr (rates vary depending on type and intensity of service)
Want to make sure you are getting competitively priced services?
Our rates can be checked against others in the area via Healthcare Blue Book . (Make sure to right click on the link and select "open in another page or window" so that you can return to this site when you're finished reviewing rates.)
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Beacon/Beacon Health Strategies
- Blue Cross Blue Shield MA
- Harvard Pilgrim
- MHN/Managed Health Network
- NHP/Neighborhood Health Plan
- PHCS/Private Health Care Systems
- United/UBH/United Behavioral Health
- Value Options
Interested in seeing a particular therapist?
Each clinician accepts some but not necessarily all of the listed plans. If you are interested in seeing a particular clinician, please contact us to determine if she accepts your insurance.
Don't see your insurance listed?
Phone us we will assist you with contacting your carrier regarding covering services.
Unfortunately, we do not accept MassHealth. While we work with a network of local prescribers, we do not offer prescription services.
Life Enhancement makes every effort to accommodate everyone seeking our services. Approximately 20% of services are offered on a discounted or pro bono basis. Clients demonstrating clinical and financial need are eligible for a reduction in fees; reduced fees are available on limited basis.
Cash, check, Visa, Master Card and Discover cards (debit or credit) are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a no show/late cancel fee ($75.00).